Thursday, July 10, 2014

I got that summertime, summertime sadness....

RYAN GOSLING IS A BABY DADDY!
RYAN GOSLING AND EVA MENDES EXPECTING FIRST CHILD!
EVA MENDES PREGNANT WITH HER AND RYAN GOSLING'S FIRST CHILD! (Love how they added that "First" in as if it's going to happen a second time.  Hmmph!)

Well holy shit.  Excuse my language please, but damn.....really?!?!!!!  I cannot believe this.  For real???  I know they haven't "confirmed" it, but it's true.  She was totally pregs on the Ellen show back in February.  That lame "I'd rather have a personal pat down instead of going through the scanners at the airport" excuse seems pretty obvi now.  I mean, who would rather have a personal pat down by a complete stranger??  According to every gossip website on the planet she's 7 months prego.  The only thing that gives me comfort is knowing that I, too, was 7 months pregnant this time last year and HURGE.  My luck, she's probably the sexiest pregnant lady on earth, and he's all "Hey girl, let me rub your feet, give you back rub, and run you a bubble bath" and "You're so sexy carrying my baby."  Gah!!!  I can't take it!  It was supposed to be MEEEEEEEE!!!!  Or Rachel McAdams.  What is this world coming to???!!!???

I'm not going to bash Eva Mendes (although I really, really want to) but I'm impressed. Job well done, sister.  I'll admit, this child is going to be gorge: a part Canadian/Latina Gos baby.  Grrrr......that's all I can muster!  For now, let's just have a moment of silence and remember the good ole' days.....




NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  



Peace out, y'all.  I'm putting the dirty dancing scene of "Crazy.Stupid.Love" on repeat.  Can't stop won't stop.

Ryan G 4 EVA.

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!