The past month has been a whirlwind! First things first: I got a job. I'm so super pumped about it! To back up, I posted awhile back about a teacher's aide position at Aaron's school that I accepted. It wasn't much, just a Tuesday/Thursday, eight hours a week position that would get me out of the house, and Harper could come with. After much thought I decided against it, since I didn't feel that Harper would be ready to start a class in August (Heck, she might not even be walking by then!). A few weeks ago I received an email from a friend, who informed me of this position and encouraged me to apply. Well, I got the job! Whoop! I am now the Volunteer Coordinator for a local hospice in town, and I just am so excited about it! It's a part-time position, and it just sounds amazing and exactly what I've been looking for. I haven't started the job yet, but will be very soon, and I honestly feel that it's a God send.
I'm still selling Nerium for anyone that's interested, and I still believe it's the fountain of youth. Hit me up if you want to stay young forever! Also, here's my website if you want to go look around at this anti-aging miracle:
Of course, there's been major celebrity dramz that hasn't been discussed in weeks (omg!). Let's do this!
- Bey.Jay.Solange.Elevator.Beatdown.WHA?!? Y'all know what happened, right? Jay disrespected Bey and in turn disrespected Solange. Then, BAM, elevator b.e.a.t.d.o.w.n. He had it coming!
- I did not see the Billboard Music Awards last night (went to see a 50 Shades parody which was hilar); however, I heard it was nothing short of crazy: i.e. Michael Jackson showed up in hologram form. That's weird and creepy. Sorry, not sorry.
- And speaking of MJ, why are we still talking about his man? Why are we still listening to his music?? (I'm looking at you, JT.) First of all, the man passed away 5 years ago. Second of all, I know he was the "King of Pop" and there will never be an entertainer quite like him, but let's not forget the fact that he had issues. Major issues. I won't go into that topic on here because this is supposed to be a fun blog, but Michael Jackson was no angel. Let the man go and remember how he used to be....back in the eighties....when he actually seemed normal.
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are officially the most beautiful couple at Cannes. Actually scratch that, the most beautiful couple ever.
- True Tori. Who's watching?? It's like a train crash....I can't stop! For awhile there I was totally thinking the show was staged, and they were making everything up. Now I'm thinking it's only like 50% staged. I just feel so bad for their kids..
|Easter snoozin' with Nanny|
|Sweet cousins Aaron & Mary Leigh|
|Aunt Kim came for a visit!|
|The best of friends since we were in middle school! Love you, KB!|
|Harper got her piggies painted.....eeeekkk!!!|
|I can now wear him. I can officially die a happy woman.|
Hope everyone's having a great Monday!