Friday, January 17, 2014

Breaking It Down

Disclaimer: this blog is random and all over the place.

I'm coming right out and saying it: two weeks ago I joined the millions of people worldwide that share the same addiction.  That addiction would be Breaking Bad.  It's been a major Netflix-a-thon "up in her."  Where have I been??  Why was I not watching this show years ago??  And get this, Adam's been watching the show all along.  For real, babe?!? 
This show has made me psychotic.  Well, even more psychotic than before.  Just the mention of the world "crystal" makes me want to clamp my hand over my mouth. The other day Aaron asked what I was drinking and when I replied "Crystal Light" I almost looked out the window to see if Gus and Mike were parked in my driveway.  I am officially on the lookout for suspicious looking homes, and since I am practically DEA certified- I.will.find.you
I just finished the last episode of season 4 today, and my mind=blown.  For those of you that know what I'm talking about, (I won't spoil anything) I rewound a certain scene 3x today.  All of this BB watching is wearing me down.  I'm like Walt- exhausted but just can't quit.  I'm behind on laundry, running on little sleep from staying up too late trying to catch up when the babes are in bed, and we're eating lots of frozen pizza for dinner. Is it all worth it??  Absolutely.  I'm going to be seriously depressed when I finish the series.  Maybe I'll start watching Downton Abbey......


P.S. I heart Saul.

Holla!

~LL









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!