Monday, October 19, 2009

Hellooooo Fall??

The "fall," or shall I say "winter" weather has officially kicked in.......I think, and I am loving it! I know most people prefer summer weather, but not me. This season is about: frizz-free hair, fun coats & scarves, boots (preferably my new suede, slouchy boots in gray), and hot chocolate. Loves! Anyhow, I'm sure it'll be 80 degrees by Thursday so I'm just going to enjoy it while I can.

As a side note, I am on a huge Incubus kick. I am listening to "Aqueous Transmission" right now, and crushing on Brandon Boyd. I had a dream last week that Adam and I got remarried, and Mr. Boyd himself was sitting behind a white piano serenading me as I walked down the aisle. Awesome dream. Totally in love with him right now........

The weekend went by WAY too fast. Adam and I went to our friends, Amanda and Bud's house Friday night to hang out. We ended up playing Monopoly until 12 AM, and had the best time! I forgot how much fun Monopoly was. Although I lost, I have decided that Adam and I need to purchase this game immediately. Saturday, my mom and I headed up to Atlanta to see my sister and cousin, Jill, who is about to have her first baby! I am so excited- cannot wait to meet this little baby girl and give her tons of kisses. It's so exciting to think that her cousin will be here soon. As of today I have 5 months left!!! We find out next Wednesday whether it's a boy or girl, and I'm about to jump out of my skin. I will SO be heading to the nearest baby store and doing some shopping after that appointment! ;)

My dad will be heading home for his two-week leave from Afghan on Saturday, November 28th. I can't wait to see him! He should be back in the states sometime that following week. Praying for a safe trip home.

I need to go. Sophie May is totally barking her head off in the living room (probably at a bird). She is so bad! So precious, but so bad!

Have a good night, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!