Friday, October 18, 2013

Taking it day by day.....

Happy Friday, Friends!

TGIF, amiright?! This week's fall-like weather has been great, but I'm so excited to see the sunshine! There are only so many gray days I can take without wanting to curl up in bed and just sleep. Sleep, you ask? Why yes- I'm napping at least once, if not twice a day to catch up on lack of zzzz's at night. Rough, but I know this being up every 2 hours at night will be gone in the blink of an eye, and soon I'll have another 3 1/2 year old. #perspective

Not to say that I'm cool as a cucumber- I'm totally far from it. I've had at least 3 breastfeeding meltdowns this week, I've lost my sh*t with Aaron more times than I want to admit, and I've had my moments of being majorly hein to my hubby. Trying to keep myself in check. You forget how hard this time is because the good SO outweighs the bad. Luckily, I'm blessed with such amazing family and friends that are always there when I need a shoulder to cry on, advice, to rant, etc. Every day I get one step closer to my pre-preg self, and I'm not only trying be patient with everyone, but patient with myself as well. 

Tomorrow night my awesome mother-in-law is driving up to babysit the kiddos while Adam and I have a much-needed date night. SO.EXCITED. We'll probably only go to dinner and a movie, but the thought of curling my hair, putting on a cute top, and NOT wearing flip-flops almost sends me over the edge. And yes, I do plan on drinking an adult beverage. Sky's the limit, y'all!

Here's some cuteness from our week:


"Pump, pump, pump it up!"
Walker-stalker like her mama!

She's delicious.

My world.

Have a great weekend!!

~LL


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!