Sunday, November 22, 2015

So, that happened.

I felt the need to come on my blog and confess that I just inhaled a number one combo from Krystal.  I mean, I pretty much killed it.  I was even having heartburn while I was eating it and did not even care.  That's cray.  I'm blaming it on the goose.  Grey Goose, for clarification.  My mom and I went to see Mockingjay last night (by the way, it was really good) and afterwards stopped by a local restaurant and shared a steak while treating ourselves to a cosmo.  And let me just say- they treated us right.  So right that I came home and had the brilliant idea to pour a glass of wine the size of my head and drink it all.  So smart.  Such a lightweight.

As well all know, when Katniss Everdeen AKA Jennifer Lawrence is feeling super Sasha Fierce she rocks a smokey eye like nobody's business.  After seeing her makeup last night I had to copycat.



Thoughts?  I did it in black and white so y'all couldn't see the blemish on my chin.  I'm obsessed with a smokey eye.  It's my favorite makeup trend next to a great lipstick.  Probably too much for a Sunday, but I'm feeling fancy today!

Can we talk about the hilarious SNL sketch that revolves around Adele's "Hello?"  Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard.  And seriously, Matthew McConaughy wearing that wig and fur coat.  LOL!  


That's it for Sunday, guys!  About to take my little guy outside to soak in some sunshine on this gorgeous day.  Enjoy yours!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!