Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hellur!

Oops, I did it again.  I haven't blogged in weeks!  What's wrong with me?  Well, I can tell you what's wrong with me; I'm obsessed with "Eric Northman" (ASkars) and have done nothing but read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books, and catch up on all season of True Blood.  I'm exhausted.  Can I please just meet this gorgeous man?!  Can I please just have his beautiful Swedish babies??!  I think Adam will understand..... ;)

In other news, I got a job (whoop!) and we're moving.  A lot, isn't it?  I should have blogged weeks ago, but between the OCD over my Swede, and trying to pack up a house (again) I haven't had much time.  Maybe I can start blogging at night when Aaron goes to bed??  Anywho, I got a j-o-b at Allstate (just like my hubby) and I'll be a Claim Adjustor.  I start this coming Monday.....YIKES!  I'm excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time.  All I've done is be a mommy to my presh baby love for going on two years now.  I'm excited for this opportunity; it's so true that when God closes a door, He opens a window.  I'm excited at the fact that there will not just be one income, but two.  Adam and I can save money!  We haven't been able to do that in years.  I can get a new car (shhh....keep it on the low-low, haven't told Adam yet), and we can actually go on a vacation of our dreams, and for goodness sakes, I can give my Aaron Mo the best of the best.  I'm nervous and scared, too.  Scared about not spending most every minute of the day with my lil man.  I'm nervous about putting him in daycare, and I'm afraid he'll feel that I just dropped him off and left him.  That scares me to death.  All I can do is trust that we're where we need to be.  This job literally came out of nowhere, and I know there's a reason for it.  We'll see where this next chapter takes us...

As for moving, it is what it is.  All we can do is focus on getting back and selling the house.  I will always have a special place in my heart for the house, but our family has outgrown the place.  We'll see what happens..

Okay, since I've clearly sucked at not updating as often, I'm going to make a promise to update at least three times a week.  Don't give up on me yet! ;)

In the meantime I leave you with this.  Yes it's old, and yes I'm a dork that enjoys watching fan-made videos on YouTube, although this is not.  I will meet him one day.....this is true, my friends.

Puss, Puss!  (Kiss in swedish.  I'm SO ready!)


1 comment:

I love to hear from you!